- Candida, is a tiny inconspicuous bacterial and yeasty organism.
- It inhabits lower parts of our digestive system. It is settle in our digestive system in our first months of life together with mother milk (4-5 months).
- Candida lives in wet environment, which is rich with sugars and in unstable base- so human intestine are for Candida fungus ideal place.
- Together with other good bacteria (Bifido), play a very important role, which is talking part in process of settling food remains, match process of sugar decay in our body.
- In normal conditions micro-organisms compete with each other about access to food, thanks to that there is a balance between them – so-called: homeostasis.
- This balance can be easily distracted by temporary increase of sugars level in intestine, stress, chemicals which are provided to our bodies or antibiotics; then CANDIDA takes benefit from distracted balance.
- Then Candida’s bad side come to life. When Candida will multiply too much, it becomes very dangerous destroyer to our immune system.
- Then it changing into FUNGUS organism !!! As we all know FUNGUS are parasites, which feed by base on which they parasitize. Because they do not have stomachs, fungus secrete acids and digestive enzymes directly on the base, by which they feed and thanks to that they process them into simpler compounds, which they can absorb.
In such specific way of feeding, fungus effect on base degradation in which they live – so here it will be our intestine walls, which they colonize. As a result they damaging mucous membrane of intestine – they causing numerous inflammations, ulcerations, intestine full of holes … it results in disturbance of pH (acid-base) balance – ideal environment for cancer !!!
If CANDIDA ALBICANS is growing in our bowels, if can attack EACH ORGAN IN OUR BODY (heart, liver, kidney, gulle, etc.).
Then we talking about very serious illness which is called SYSTEMIC MYCOSES.